Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Struggling Today


Hey Ladies,

I think the title says just how I feel today. Everything that possibly can, has stressed me today. Not sure I can muster much positive speaking today and at first I wasn't going to write on this blog. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized isn't this what its really all about. Does everyday have to be up and bubbly? Is life that way? No, I am a real woman, with real issues and real problems and I have my good days and my bad days. So, in my effort to not pretend in front of all of you out there, I figured I would go ahead and write and let you all know - Today's a bad day (LOL).

But, today I'll suffer through it and tomorrow Ill get back up put that superwoman suit on and go back out there and fight the world. But until then, I'm going to put my feet up, get a glass of wine and try to release the stress from the day. If there are any words of support or wisdom out there, I could use them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment